CrUX Dashboard V2 not loading

Andrei Zuica

May 14, 2024, 4:30:21 AMMay 14
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Trying to load the Looker Studio dashboard for any domain fails with this error:

Connector details

There was an error caused by this connector.

Debug

TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object

fbCache:86 processFirebase:48 getOriginDataset:1542 getData:1595

Anyone else having this issue?

❄ Johannes Henkel

May 14, 2024, 5:07:24 AMMay 14
to Andrei Zuica, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
This may have been intermittent while we were updating the data. I think it's working now. I got the error at first as well, but when I did a reload in Chrome it was OK.
Could you try again please and let me know if it's still broken? Good wishes!

Andrei Zuica

May 14, 2024, 5:58:35 AMMay 14
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), joha...@google.com, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Andrei Zuica
It seems to be working fine now! Cheers!