Data Studio has encountered a system error.

Nikhil Sharma

Oct 11, 2021, 5:18:14 AM10/11/21
to Rick Viscomi, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi Rick,

When I adding this Doubt Solutions - Maths, Science, CBSE, NCERT, IIT JEE, NEET (doubtnut.com) url for crux report its encountered the Data Studio has encountered a system error can you please let us how why its showing!

The Error is:  https://prnt.sc/1votkac

Thanks
Nikhil

Rick Viscomi

Oct 11, 2021, 11:00:41 AM10/11/21
to Nikhil Sharma, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi Nikhil,

Strange, I'm able to get data for that origin. I've cleared the dashboard's cache just to be sure that it's not a repeat of last month's issue.

Could you try again and let me know if you're still seeing the error?

Rick

Nikhil Sharma

Oct 11, 2021, 12:24:20 PM10/11/21
to Rick Viscomi, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Yes, it is working now perfectly fine.  working now! can please tell me why this happens?

Rick Viscomi

Oct 12, 2021, 11:52:23 AM10/12/21
to Nikhil Sharma, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Glad to hear it's working again!

In order to keep the dashboard fast, we cache origin data in Apps Script. However, the dashboard has gotten so popular that it recently started exceeding some Apps Script caching quotas, which triggers the error you're seeing. Some users ran into this error last month too, so we'll need to periodically clear the cache until we can write and push a code fix.

Nikhil Sharma

Oct 17, 2021, 3:21:34 AM10/17/21
to Rick Viscomi, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Awesome, thanks! Will bother you again if getting any error 😁😀

Regards
Nikhil Sharma
SEO Analyst