I received an error message "chrome-ux-report"

Sasan Salar

Nov 3, 2018, 6:45:20 PM11/3/18
to chrome-ux-report

I can not send my url to CrUX chrome-ux-report, i received an error message.

Error: Community connector error: There are over 4 million origins in this dataset, but https://www.seovision.se is not one of them! Have you tried adding 'www' or 'http' to your origin? If the problem persists report an issue with the connector owner.

Skärmavbild 2018-11-03 kl. 23.40.00.png

Michał Fila

Jan 4, 2019, 3:38:59 AM1/4/19
to chrome-ux-report
Hi,  I've same error. Did anyone solve this?

Rick Viscomi

Jan 8, 2019, 1:17:40 PM1/8/19
to chrome-ux-report
This error occurs when the website you're attempting to look up does not exist in the CrUX dataset. The most common reasons for this may be that your page is blocked from search engine indexing (eg, "noindex") or more commonly that we do not have enough sufficient user data. For example, a small website with only a few monthly visitors may not appear in CrUX. We don't give out the exact threshold because we don't want to say too much about the number of websites' users.

aideen...@hrp.org.uk

Jan 10, 2019, 6:04:19 AM1/10/19
to chrome-ux-report
Hi, I had the same issue but kept persisting and after maybe 6 or so attempts, it did connect. So might be worth another try.

Yogesh Jagtap

Oct 21, 2019, 9:18:56 AM10/21/19
to chrome-ux-report
I had same issue, is there any way to update data set ? or how I can add domain in origin ?

Rick Viscomi

Oct 21, 2019, 12:10:31 PM10/21/19
to chrome-ux-report
This is working as intended. It seems that there is not sufficient sufficient real-world speed data for this origin for it to be included in CrUX. Origins are curated automatically by Chrome, so there isn't a way to manually add one.

Horaci...@comercio.com.pe

Jul 17, 2020, 11:54:12 AM7/17/20
to chrome-ux-report
I am conducting a benchmark between news sites so I created 18 reports. After creating the last 6, the first 8 or 10 stopped working giving the connector error. What can be the reason?

Rick Viscomi

Jul 17, 2020, 12:23:34 PM7/17/20
to chrome-ux-report, Horaci...@comercio.com.pe
Hi, please follow this related thread for updates on the connector error: https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/chrome-ux-report/BqkwOIEtFwA/ML7cYgpJBwAJ