Re: [CrUX Discuss] quickbooks 2024

Barry Pollard

Nov 4, 2023, 5:19:11 AM11/4/23
to Julia Starke, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
How are you trying to use this? That is an old message (talking about 4 millions websites - we're at 15 million now) so curious how you are seeing that.

I can access that site fine in CrUX: https://developer.chrome.com/docs/crux/dashboard/

(note it only has desktop data and nor mobile)

I want to get this fixed so customers can access my site without getting errors. Please let me know if you have experience with this community connector issue.

Accessing CrUX data for a site is independent of customers accessing the site. You customers should still be able to access your site fine.

On Sat, 4 Nov 2023 at 09:28, Julia Starke <juliastar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm running into an error on my website https://quickbooks2024.com/ and need some help troubleshooting.

When trying to access certain pages on my site, I'm getting the following error message:

"Connector Error

There was an error caused by the community connector. Please report the issue to the provider of this community connector if this issue persists.

Connector details

There are over 4 million origins in this dataset, but https://quickbooks2024.com/ is not one of them! Have you tried adding 'http' to your origin?"

I'm not sure what is causing this community connector error. I have over 4 million products in my catalog but the site URL is valid.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this? Do I need to add 'http' to the website origin somewhere? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

I want to get this fixed so customers can access my site without getting errors. Please let me know if you have experience with this community connector issue.

Thanks in advance!

quickbooks2024 Team

eBetterBooks Team

eBetterBooks Team