[CrUX Announce] The 202107 dataset is live

'Rick Viscomi' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements)

Aug 10, 2021, 3:38:46 PM8/10/21
to Chrome UX Report (Announcements)
Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.

The 202107 (July 2021) dataset is now available and it covers 8,174,923 origins. Here's a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:
  • 50.0% of origins had good LCP
  • 93.2% of origins had good FID
  • 61.2% of origins had good CLS
  • 30.4% of origins had good LCP, FID, and CLS
No major product updates to make you aware of this month but we do have a couple of community resources to highlight:
If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels:

Cheers,

Rick

Кирилл Алексеенко

Aug 10, 2021, 5:10:42 PM8/10/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), 'Rick Viscomi' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements), rvis...@google.com
Hi Rick!
I would like to clarify why https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/intl/en-gb/feature/testmysite/ does not show the monthly trend( It seems that reports are updated but instead of a monthly trend there is a dash. I am interested in the trend of my site's speed in the UK.
P.S. Here's my website https://vatulator.com/

вторник, 10 августа 2021 г. в 22:38:46 UTC+3, 'Rick Viscomi' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements):