Hi CrUX users,
This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.
(September 2021) dataset is now available and it covers 8,660,068 origins. Here's a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:
- 50.9% of origins had good LCP
- 93.3% of origins had good FID
- 65.4% of origins had good CLS
- 32.8% of origins had good LCP, FID, and CLS
We just have one product related announcement:
- There was a change to FCP in Chrome that ignores content with a style of opacity:0, increasing the user-perceived accuracy of the metric. Read more about it in the Chrome Speed change log.
If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels: