Hi CrUX users,
This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.
(August 2020) dataset is now available and it covers 7,773,359 origins. Here's a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:
- 47.1% of origins had good LCP
- 86.9% of origins had good FID
- 57.1% of origins had good CLS
- 24.9% of origins had good LCP, FID, and CLS
What's new in this dataset:
- There was a bump in origin coverage this month (+3.3%) due in part to a data pipeline change. Previously, for a user experience record to be included in the dataset, it must have included FP, DCL, and OL measurements. Now, the only required metric is FCP. This change helps to ensure that we're capturing more meaningful user experiences.
Some community resources to highlight this month:
If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels: