Hi CrUX users,
This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.
(May 2021) dataset is now available and it covers 8,411,670 origins. Here's a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:
- 50.7% of origins had good LCP
- 89.9% of origins had good FID
- 60.4% of origins had good CLS
- 29.2% of origins had good LCP, FID, and CLS
Some important product updates in this release to make you aware of:
- Starting in this release, CLS will be capped at session windows at most 5 seconds long with a 1 second gap. See Evolving CLS in web tooling by Addy Osmani and Elizabeth Sweeny for more info.
- The previous CLS implementation will still be available for a limited time in BigQuery under the name `experimental.uncapped_cumulative_layout_shift`.
- The LCP implementation now reflects the API changes that landed in Chrome 88 in January.
- The FCP good and poor thresholds have been updated in the CrUX Dashboard and `materialized` tables to 1.8s and 3s respectively. This change applies to all historical data as well.
And we have two community resources to highlight this month:
If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels: