Welcome to the new CrUX-Announce channel!

84 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Rick Viscomi

ungelesen,
10.01.2020, 16:38:2610.01.20
an chrome-ux-report-announce
Thanks for subscribing to receive important announcements from the CrUX team! We promise to post to this group infrequently with good-to-know information for users of the CrUX dataset and family of tools.

The types of announcements we'll post here include: the release of monthly datasets, breaking changes to the dataset schema, product updates, and more.

The existing chrome-ux-report group will continue to be used as a product support forum open to anyone. The purpose of this group is to create a less distracting one-way channel for us to ensure that CrUX users receive important announcements. Members of the support forum are automatically enrolled in this group. If you only care about announcements, feel free to subscribe to chrome-ux-report-announce directly.

Thanks for being a part of the CrUX community!

Rick, on behalf of the CrUX team
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten