The 202304 dataset is live

Barry Pollard

May 10, 2023, 4:01:07 PM5/10/23
to 'Barry Pollard' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements)

Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.

The 202304 (April 2023) dataset is now available and it covers 18,406,973 origins, a decrease of 0.5% over last month. Here’s a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:

  • 57.1% of origins had good LCP

  • 95.3% of origins had good FID

  • 72.9% of origins had good CLS

  • 43.5% of origins had good LCP, FID, and CLS

We’re seeing a slight decrease in pass rates for the Core Web Vitals, especially for LCP due in part to a change in LCP to ignore low-entropy images. We also see a decrease in FCP pass rates due to correction in paint timing (which also affects LCP but to a lesser extent).

On a more positive note INP continues to improve with a further improvement of 0.2%. This is especially important as we are moving this metric from an Experimental metric to a Pending metric, and it will join the reset of the Core Web Vitals next year.

From this release, the INP metric is available in the CrUX BigQuery, API, and History API both with and without the experimental prefix. We encourage users to move to the non-prefixed field as the experimental prefix fields should now be considered deprecated and will be removed in 90 days.

Please find our documentation at https://developer.chrome.com/docs/crux/.

If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels:

Cheers,

Barry

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted