التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Barry Pollard

غير مقروءة،
12‏/03‏/2024، 9:28:24 ص12 مارس
إلى 'Barry Pollard' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements)

Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.

The 202402 (February 2024) dataset is now available and it covers 18,729,879 origins, an increase of 0.8% over last month. Here's a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:

  • 61.3% of origins (↓ 0.5%) had good LCP

  • 96.2% of origins (↔ 0.0%) had good FID

  • 76.6% of origins (↔ 0.0%) had good CLS

  • 48.8% of origins (↓ 0.4%) had good LCP, CLS and FID

  • 80.6% of origins (↓ 0.1%) had good INP

  • 45.6% of origins (↓ 0.4%) had good LCP, CLS and INP

As you can see, we have regressed in most of the metrics this month by small amounts. We have not been able to ascertain any particular reason for this, and overall the metrics are still up from 2 months ago and previous, so we are treating these as more of a slight "return to norm" of last month's impressive improvements rather than anything to be concerned about.

The big news this month is that INP is replacing FID from today as a Core Web Vital metric. This will be the last month that we report the FID numbers in these announcement reports.

Tooling such as PageSpeed Insights and the CWVTech Report have been switched over to use INP when measuring Core Web Vitals pass rates using CrUX from today. FID should be considered deprecated now and will be removed from the Chrome tools, including CrUX, on 9th September 2024.

Cheers,

Barry

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب