The 202110 dataset is live

199 просмотров

Rick Viscomi

не прочитано,
9 нояб. 2021 г., 16:02:0709.11.2021
– Chrome UX Report (Announcements)
Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.

The 202110 (October 2021) dataset is now available and it covers 8,784,894 origins, an increase of 1.4% over last month and a new high score. Here's a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:
  • 50.0% of origins had good LCP
  • 93.4% of origins had good FID
  • 65.9% of origins had good CLS
  • 34.1% of origins had good LCP, FID, and CLS
There are no major product announcements, but note that starting this month we're reporting "good LCP, FID, and CLS" using the optional FID methodology. That is, if an origin has good LCP and good CLS but no FID data, we'll still consider it good overall.

This month's community shoutout goes to Calibre for the Core Web Vitals Checker. It's a web app built on the CrUX API that delivers Core Web Vitals stats quickly and easily.

If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels:

Cheers,

Rick
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору