The 202405 dataset is live

ยอดดู 42 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Barry Pollard

ยังไม่อ่าน,
11 มิ.ย. 2567 10:19:2811 มิ.ย.
ถึง 'Barry Pollard' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements)

Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.

The 202405 (May 2024) dataset is now available and it covers 18,673,241 origins, a decrease of 0.2% over last month. Here's a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:

  • 62.1% of origins (↓ 0.5%) had good LCP

  • 77.4% of origins (~ 0.0%) had good CLS

  • 83.2% of origins (↑ 0.5%) had good INP

  • 47.1% of origins (↓ 0.3%) had good LCP, CLS and INP

We have seen a slight regression in LCP this month, which has affected the overall Core Web Vitals pass rate. This seems to have particularly affected mobile scores (desktop LCP scores are actually slightly up). We’ve been unable to find a specific reason for this change but this does come on the back of an impressive run of form with this only being the second negative month in the last year. So at this stage we’re not concerned with this slight drop this month.

We want to give you advance notice for a change we are considering to make in three months (for the September 10th release). We are looking to drop the Effective Connection Type (ECT) dimension since it is proving less useful as more and more internet traffic has moved to the wide-ranging 4G bucket. Having this as a dimension leads to other issues including a reduced coverage for origins and data. However, we do think measuring latencies on the web is important and are investigating replacement options, but as a metric rather than a dimension (so the other metrics will no longer be able to be queried by ECT). We would like to receive feedback from the current users of this data to understand how impactful this would be and if we need to consider more time for the migration. Let us know by responding to this email if you would be impacted by this change.

And finally, as a reminder, FID is deprecated and will be removed from Chrome tools in September 2024. Make sure you update any CrUX API applications to switch over to INP by then.

Cheers,

Barry

ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง