The 202207 dataset is live

Barry Pollard

Aug 9, 2022, 5:52:32 PM8/9/22
to chrome-ux-re...@chromium.org

Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.

The 202207 (July 2022) dataset is now available and it covers 16,190,453 origins, a decrease of 0.2% over last month. Here’s a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:

  • 54.3% of origins had good LCP

  • 94.2% of origins had good FID

  • 71.7% of origins had good CLS

  • 40.6% of origins had good LCP, FID, and CLS

This release includes a change which records the CLS metric at the first OnHidden in addition to tab close. Please see the details in the CLS changelog.

We have identified a bug in our origin filtering which unfortunately affects a small number of origins which are missing from this release. We hope to get this fixed for future releases.

In case you missed it, we also recently released updated CrUX documentation that we've been working on: https://developer.chrome.com/docs/crux/. This should help answer some of the most frequently asked questions about CrUX, so we'd highly encourage you all to give it a look.

If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels:

Cheers,

Barry, Rick, and Johannes