The 202001 dataset is live: introducing notification acceptance rates!

Rick Viscomi

Feb 11, 2020, 12:32:00 PM2/11/20
to chrome-ux-report-announce
Hi CrUX users,

The 202001 (January 2020) dataset is live on BigQuery! We've also updated our documentation to include a changelog of all CrUX releases, so check that out to see what's new. Most notably, this release includes a new experimental metric: notification permission acceptance rates. Try it out and let us know what you think.

Here are some CrUX-related resources published this month that you may find interesting:

If you have any questions or feedback about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels:

Cheers,

Rick

Rick Viscomi

Feb 12, 2020, 10:47:24 AM2/12/20
to Nino Hultsch, chrome-ux-report, chrome-ux-re...@chromium.org
Try refreshing your dashboards, the data should be available now!

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 5:37 AM Nino Hultsch <nino.h...@groupm.com> wrote:
Hi Rick,

same problem here.

best regards
nino

Am Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2020 10:57:00 UTC+1 schrieb Michael Rudin:
Hi Rick

Here a screenshot from the CruX data from our site. It does not show January. Any suggestions what to do?

Thanks,
Michael