التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Barry Pollard

غير مقروءة،
12‏/12‏/2023، 12:29:54 م12‏/12‏/2023
إلى 'Barry Pollard' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements)

Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.

The 202311 (November 2023) dataset is now available and it covers 18,265,721 origins, a decrease of 0.6% over last month. Here’s a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:

  • 59.8% of origins had good LCP

  • 96.0% of origins had good FID

  • 76.2% of origins had good CLS

  • 47.4% of origins had good LCP, CLS and FID

  • 79.2% of origins had good INP

  • 43.9% of origins had good LCP, CLS and INP

More improvements across most of the metrics this month, though this time we’re not aware of any particular changes to attribute this to.

Our documentation moved infrastructure similar to the web.dev move in October. A huge benefit of this is that the CrUX documentation (and all other Chrome documentation) is available in 20 additional languages through machine translation, opening it up to many more people. Please raise an issue if you spot any problems with this site move.

We have a few community shout outs this month:

Please find our documentation at https://developer.chrome.com/docs/crux.

If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels:

Cheers,

Barry

الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب