التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

❄ Johannes Henkel

غير مقروءة،
13‏/02‏/2024، 12:41:20 م13 فبراير
إلى '❄ Johannes Henkel' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements)

Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.

The 202401 (January 2024) dataset is now available and it covers 18,583,729 origins, an increase of 7.3% over last month. Such a swing in origins is usual for January. Here’s a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:

  • 61.6% of origins (↑ 1.9%) had good LCP

  • 96.2% of origins (↑ 0.3%) had good FID

  • 76.4% of origins (↑ 0.4%) had good CLS

  • 49.0% of origins (↑ 2.2%) had good LCP, CLS and FID

  • 80.7% of origins (↑ 2.2%) had good INP

  • 45.8% of origins (↑ 3.0%) had good LCP, CLS and INP

We are off to a good start for 2024. :-)

If you have not seen it yet: INP is replacing FID on March 12.

Cheers,

Johannes

Barry Pollard

غير مقروءة،
21‏/02‏/2024، 9:08:44 ص21 فبراير
إلى Shimaa El-Srougy،Chrome UX Report (Discussions)،'❄ Johannes Henkel' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements)،joha...@google.com
The API works on a URL or Origin level.

So if you call:
Then CrUX will normalize this to https://www.colgate.com and return aggregate data across all that origin. That will also include other pages outside of /en-us (for example, https://www.colgate.com/fr)

So if you call:
Then CrUX will return data based on JUST that url. It will not include pages like https://www.colgate.com/en-us/products/toothpaste as it only returned the exact URL provided.

What is the best way to see how our subdomains along with their pages?

I am not sure what you mean by "subdomains" here. Normally that would mean the bit before colgate.com. If you want those then just call the origin or URL for those.

If you mean you want the data for https://www.colgate.com/en-us separate to https://www.colgate.com/pt-pt and similarly for all other locales, then that is not possible in CrUX. Google Search Console, which presents URLs in page groupings may have grouped the pages like this, in which case you can look there, but CrUX itself does not allow querying by individual URL patterns if they are on the same domain.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 at 13:46, 'Shimaa El-Srougy' via Chrome UX Report (Discussions) <chrome-u...@chromium.org> wrote:
Hi Team.
        I wanted to confirm. When we use the API and pull up for Page (This URL) the LCP is that for just the homepage or the home and all subpage of the subdomain. Also what would be under the origin just the home or the subdomains as well.

Example:
Origin = Homepage and all pages under the en-us
Pages/This URL = Is that just homepage without all subpages.

What is the best way to see how our subdomains along with their pages?
Thank you so much.
Shimaa
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب