Investigating an issue with the CrUX Dashboard

Rick Viscomi

Jun 22, 2021, 9:44:34 AM6/22/21
to chrome-ux-re...@chromium.org
We're aware of an issue with the CrUX Dashboard and are currently investigating it.

Dashboard users may see "Data Set Configuration Error" boxes in place of the CrUX data. (screenshot attached)

I'll reply to this thread when I have more updates or if I need any additional debugging info.

Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused!

Rick
Screenshot_20210622-093900.png

Rick Viscomi

Jun 22, 2021, 2:45:30 PM6/22/21
to Chrome UX Report (Announcements)
Update: The issue should be fixed now.

If you're still experiencing the configuration error, try going to the three-dot menu in the header and selecting Refresh data. If that still doesn't work, try recreating the dashboard by visiting g.co/chromeuxdash or try again later.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 2.34.00 PM.png

Apologies again if this caused any trouble!

Rick