التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Barry Pollard

غير مقروءة،
12‏/09‏/2023، 10:16:34 ص12‏/9‏/2023
إلى 'Barry Pollard' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements)

Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.

The 202308 (August 2023) dataset is now available and it covers 18,263,523 origins, an increase of 1.6% over last month. Here’s a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:

  • 58.3% of origins had good LCP

  • 95.8% of origins had good FID

  • 74.4% of origins had good CLS

  • 45.3% of origins had good LCP,  CLS and FID

  • 77.6% of origins had good INP

  • 41.6% of origins had good LCP, CLS and INP

We’re seeing continual improvements across most of the metrics which seem to be driven by the following changes:

Note that all of these changes are still rolling out so the full effect of all these changes has not been seen yet and hopefully we will see further improvements next month too.

On a less positive note, INP pass rates remained static, showing it’s a more tricky metric to optimize for.

Community shoutout to the Visualize Core Web Vitals History tool by Dave Smart which uses the CrUX History API.

Please find our documentation at https://developer.chrome.com/docs/crux/.

If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels:

Cheers,

Barry

Barry Pollard

غير مقروءة،
14‏/09‏/2023، 2:55:45 م14‏/9‏/2023
إلى Shimaa El-Srougy،Chrome UX Report (Discussions)،'Barry Pollard' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements)

This is a similar query but looking at it by country and device: https://gist.github.com/tunetheweb/0f6a2dd1dfd765ef77fe88a775d32243 (you could add origin to this if you wanted by that would be a lot of individual data points!).

On Thu, 14 Sept 2023 at 20:27, Shimaa El-Srougy <shimaa_e...@colpal.com> wrote:
Hi Barry,
          This is great, thank you so much. I have a quick question maybe you can assist me. I would like to pull a report using BigQuery SQL that would show me the breakdown of the 58.3%  good lcp but need it by Country and device. If I can include the origins that would be fantastic. I looked in the Github and found something close to what i need by its for the fcp (subregion-fast-fcp.sql) :(

I was able to pull origin, country device and p75_lcp. but i don't think that is correct because the numbers/avg don't match the 58.3% you guys have and i don't want to give wrong data. If you can please help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Shimaa
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه