The 202306 dataset is live

Barry Pollard

Jul 11, 2023, 2:50:35 PM7/11/23
to 'Barry Pollard' via Chrome UX Report (Announcements)

Hi CrUX users,

This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.

The 202306 (June 2023) dataset is now available and it covers 18,065,718 origins, a decrease of 1.7% over last month. Here’s a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:

  • 57.2% of origins had good LCP

  • 95.6% of origins had good FID

  • 73.7% of origins had good CLS

  • 44.1% of origins had good LCP, FID, and CLS

  • 77.7% of origins had good INP

We’ve added INP origin tracking to the above stats this month, since this will be replacing FID as the responsive metric from March 2024. As you can see, with a pass rate of 77.7%, INP is quite a bit lower than the FID pass rate, but still higher than LCP and CLS. It should be noted that this overall number is being pulled up by high desktop rates (96.6%) compared to mobile pass rates (64.2%).

I am pleased to say that we have finally made progress on the long-standing root page redirect issue mentioned last month. Some origins which redirect their root page, and were therefore excluded from CrUX due to our lack of handling this properly, should now start to be included again from this month. Please note that some origins are still being resolved so not all origins are in this month's dataset. However, it is great that we have made some good progress on this now and we hope to have the issue fully resolved in the near future.

This is the last month that the INP metric is guaranteed to be available in the CrUX BigQuery, API, and History API both with and without the experimental prefix. We encourage users to move to the non-prefixed field as the experimental prefix fields should now be considered deprecated and will be removed in 30 days.

Community shoutouts go to:

Please find our documentation at https://developer.chrome.com/docs/crux/.

If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels:

Cheers,

Barry