Hi CrUX users,
This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.
(October 2020) dataset is now available and it covers 8,050,755 origins. Here's a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:
- 47.0% of origins had good LCP
- 88.2% of origins had good FID
- 52.3% of origins had good CLS
- 23.7% of origins had good LCP, FID, and CLS
The was one change in the dataset to make you aware of:
- The Chrome Speed Metrics team identified a CLS regression: "Sites with absolutely positioned content with negative offsets outside the viewport will see large regressions in their Cumulative Layout Shift scores until the fix rolls out to stable."
This regression may be contributing to the drop in the percent of origins having good CLS, down from 55.8% last month.
If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels: