[INFORMATION PLEASE] Chrome 94 is Coming: Tell Us What's Shipping

93 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Joe Medley

okunmadı,
30 Tem 2021 15:07:0330.07.2021
alıcı blink-dev, Chrome Media Leads, 🐡 Fugu Leads
Gang,

Chrome 93 beta is planned for beta on August 26. Developer Relations needs information to help us plan. We want a complete list of everything in Chrome beta for the beta post. We try when possible to have articles for important new features on web.dev.

Please let me know of anything that might be shipping in Chrome 94 or 95. I don't care if it's a new API, a bug to add a missing interface member, a spec change or whatever. I need to know all of it. If you have any questions about this, just ask, or refer to the FAQ in my communication instructions.

Also, please make sure your Chrome Status entries reflect the current state of your feature. Origin trial and shipping milestone numbers may be edited by clicking the "Edit all fields" link and scrolling down the page.

The list of what I currently believe to be shipping is in this spreadsheet. For those who can't reach it, here's a summary.

Joe Medley | Technical Writer, Chrome DevRel | jme...@google.com | 816-678-7195
If an API's not documented it doesn't exist.

Asami Doi

okunmadı,
13 Ağu 2021 04:04:2813.08.2021
alıcı Joe Medley, blink-dev, Chrome Media Leads, 🐡 Fugu Leads
Hi Joe,

Sorry for the short notice and "Dedicated workers as service worker clients" will not make it in M94.
We don't have the concrete timeline to release it so I will remove the release version from chrome status.

Regards,
Asami

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla