[blink-dev] Action required: You're invited to BlinkOn 18 on Oct 17-19th!

BlinkOn Planning Committee

Aug 14, 2023, 8:59:42 PM8/14/23
to bli...@chromium.org, blinkon-...@google.com

bcc: blink-dev

Hi everyone!

Register now to join us for BlinkOn 18 in October 2023!

Register now and join us for BlinkOn 18 this upcoming November!

  • Date: October 17-19, 2023 PST

  • Time: Tentatively 9am to 5pm (Agenda TBD)

  • Where: Sunnyvale, CA + Virtual

In the registration form, please indicate whether you’d like to be considered to be randomly chosen to attend in-person. We will be limiting in-person attendance for safety and occupancy limitations. Please do not book any travel until the final confirmation email is sent out shortly after registration. Be sure to mention any travel or visa considerations we should be aware of in your registration form. All presenters who elect to be in-person will be able to.

If you’re attending, either in-person or virtually and would like to host a 25-minute breakout talk or a 3-minute lighting talk, feel free to sign up below.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email us at bli...@chromium.org.

Thanks,

BlinkOn Planning Committee