[blink-dev] Action Required: BlinkOn 15 Registration and Call for Content REMINDER!

Shauna Mendelow

Oct 18, 2021, 8:00:46 AM10/18/21
to bli...@chromium.org

TLDR: Save the date and REGISTER NOW for BlinkOn 15.  We still have openings for lightning talks signups & breakout sessions signups

Hi!

If you haven't already, please REGISTER NOW for BlinkOn 15, and look for your confirmation email from hopin events.

  • Date: Nov 16-18, 2021

  • Time: 9:00am-12:00pm PST

  • Location: Virtual

Breakout Talks: If you'd like to host a 25-minute breakout talk (presentation, discussion, etc.) at BlinkOn 15, please sign up here no later than Thursday, November 9th @ 5:00pm PST. We will reach out to confirm the logistics of your session. Here is a list of current topics.

Lightning Talks: Add your name to this sheet before Oct 21 at 5:00pm pacific time zone. All talks must be recorded in a video by Nov 3rd at 5:00pm pacific time zone

Questions: chromium.org/events

Thanks!

BlinkOn Planning Committee