[blink-dev] Save the date for BlinkOn 15!

Ashley Haman

Sep 16, 2021, 12:00:10 PM9/16/21
to BlinkOn

Bcc: blink-dev

TLDR: Save the date for BlinkOn 15, as this event is happening on November 16-18, 2021 PT! Registration will open soon.

Hi everyone,

We're very excited to announce the dates for BlinkOn 15 in 2H 2021! While we're disappointed not to be in person once again, we're looking forward to connecting virtually on a platform that allows so many people to participate and collaborate. Please find the details below:

  • What: Combination of live and recorded sessions, including keynotes, lightning talks, breakout talks, and social events

  • When: November 16-18, 2021 PT

  • Where: Virtual

Given that the majority of our attendees have historically been from the AMER region, this event will once again be hosted in the Pacific Time Zone. To ensure that it is as accessible as possible, we'll record and publish all publicly available talks, and prioritize the EMEA region next time around.

Registration will open soon - please stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks. Until then, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email us at bli...@chromium.org

All the best,

BlinkOn Planning Committee