[blink-dev] Save the date for BlinkOn 16!

Ashley Haman

Jan 13, 2022, 12:30:56 PM1/13/22
to BlinkOn

Bcc: blink-dev

TLDR: Save the date and join us on May 17-18, 2022 PST for BlinkOn 16!

Hi everyone,

We hope that you had a happy and safe holiday season! With the new year upon us, we are planning for BlinkOn 16 in 1H 2022. Please find the details below:

  • What: Combination of live and recorded sessions, including keynotes, lightning talks, breakout talks, and social events

  • When: May 17-18, 2022 PST

  • Where: Hybrid - while there are still a lot of unknowns, we are hopeful about the opportunity to connect with you in-person again, and we will keep you updated as we evaluate our options to safely host this event

Registration will open soon - please stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks. Until then, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email us at bli...@chromium.org

All the best,

BlinkOn Planning Committee