FW: [blink-dev] Abridged summary of blink-dev@chromium.org - 18 updates in 8 topics

inforeverwetrust

May 24, 2022, 9:02:55 PM5/24/22
to Sierra, Email?, QVC, Unknown, OfferUp, jasonaowree, Jennifer Service, Mom, My ❤ Belongs to Him. Forevermore.... Some Guy I Knew, Lenovo US, 💕 Chelb, ad...@senttell.com, Obee CU, Renee Melancon, Jennie Aldana, Cheryl Clayton, Jao My ❤ Belongs to Him. Forevermore.... Some Guy I Knew, chris...@gmail.com, GoDaddy Blog, Pinterest, ProtonMail, trivago, David Joci''s Bro, Love Bug, Virginia Lagerstam, 💕 Chelbi, 💕, PREMIER Bankcard, Auto Tech Services LLC, Carl-Oscar Nicolai, Contacts+ Support, Lying Bastard, Alexa VICKIapp, Ring, Newsweek, inforeverwetrust, Match, Subscription, Kangaroo, Diane Owre, Ranei Lindsey, Jennifer Lindemann, Christina Thor, Alan Stouffer, Denice Durila, Chelbi Denny, Lorraine Edwards, James Durila, NetGreen, Microsoft Store, OfferUp, blink-dev, AlexandAni, Chelbi Owre, Chelbi, CHELBI, Hacker Noon, TheWrap

Sent from my Galaxy

On 2022-05-12 10:40, Yoav Weiss wrote:
...more
Mike Taylor <mike...@chromium.org>: May 12 01:36PM -0400

LGTM3

On 5/12/22 12:23 PM, Daniel Bratell wrote:
...more
Daniel Bratell <brat...@gmail.com>: May 12 06:26PM +0200

LGTM1

/Daniel

On 2022-05-11 09:44, Yoav Weiss wrote:
...more
Yoav Weiss <yoav...@chromium.org>: May 12 06:29PM +0200

LGTM2

...more
Mike Taylor <mike...@chromium.org>: May 12 01:36PM -0400

LGTM3

On 5/12/22 12:29 PM, Yoav Weiss wrote:
...more
huang hank <hank...@gmail.com>: May 11 11:41PM -0700

Hi:

we had an system still use plan B solution, is any chance or solution
postpone plan B ?
...more
V Chang <choc...@gmail.com>: May 11 07:47PM -0700

[Urgent Support]
Hi,
Is there any possibility to extend the Trial for RTCPeerConnection Plan B
SDP Semantics?
We are helping our client on the call center video solution. However, we ...more
"Henrik Boström" <hb...@google.com>: May 12 08:26AM +0200

UMAs show Plan B usage is down to 0.00000473% and we already extended the
deprecation trial by 6 months for those who did not notice the 1 year
warning/canary exception prior to that. ...more
V Chang <choc...@gmail.com>: May 11 11:36PM -0700

Hi Henrik,

Yes. We have an big issue on fixing the problem to run without this trial,
which will cause our end users not be able to make video call to call
center for banking service. ...more
Mike Wasserman <m...@chromium.org>: May 12 09:53AM -0700

Hey Thomas,

We don't necessarily need to change the web.dev article at this point, but
following up to explore API progress and related enhancements (e.g. Fullscreen
Capability Delegation ...more
Joe Medley <jme...@google.com>: May 12 08:04AM -0700

Nick,

When are you hoping to ship?

Joe
Joe Medley | Technical Writer, Chrome DevRel | jme...@google.com |
816-678-7195
*If an API's not documented it doesn't exist.*

...more
Nick Burris <nbu...@google.com>: May 12 11:12AM -0400

Thanks all! Joe, this change has now landed in M103.

...more
Joe Medley <jme...@google.com>: May 12 09:09AM -0700

Thanks.

"Łukasz Anforowicz" <luk...@chromium.org>: May 11 03:12PM -0700

>> somewhat applicable I guess...)

> Also, that number is presented as a percentage from HTTP requests. Do you
> have the data on how this presents itself as a percentage of page views?
...more