Tree is being closed for MiraclePtr Big Rewrite

Keishi Hattori

Nov 26, 2021, 10:01:52 PM11/26/21
to Chromium-dev, blink-dev, bar...@chromium.org, Kentaro Hara

Hello chromium community,

We are closing the tree shortly in order to do the MiraclePtr Big Rewrite. If all goes well we shall reopen the tree with everything in 44 hours. We will report back if we encounter difficulties or upon success.

Cheers,

MiraclePtr Big Rewrite Team

Keishi Hattori

Nov 28, 2021, 7:52:44 AM11/28/21
to Chromium-dev, blink-dev, bar...@chromium.org, Kentaro Hara
Hello chromium community,

We have reopened the tree after successfully applying the MiraclePtr Big Rewrite. Thank you for your patience. Let us know if you have any questions or see any weirdness.

--
- Keishi

Keishi Hattori

Kentaro Hara

Nov 28, 2021, 8:40:53 AM11/28/21
to Keishi Hattori, Sergei Glazunov, Benoit Lize, Sébastien Marchand, Daniel Cheng, Takashi Sakamoto, Yuki Yamada, Chromium-dev, blink-dev, bar...@chromium.org
Thank you very much Keishi for driving all the efforts, and @Bartek Nowierski @Sergei Glazunov @Benoit Lize @Sébastien Marchand @Daniel Cheng @Takashi Sakamoto @Yuki Yamada for the significant contributions to complete the weekend Big Rewrite!

I'm truly impressed by your team play. You did a lot of preparations / simulations in advance. You encountered an unexpected C++ compiler bug during the Big Rewrite but identified the cause & a workaround very quickly. Congrats! 🎉🎉🎉

On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 9:53 PM Keishi Hattori <kei...@chromium.org> wrote:
Hello chromium community,

We have reopened the tree after successfully applying the MiraclePtr Big Rewrite. Thank you for your patience. Let us know if you have any questions or see any weirdness.

Cheers,
MiraclePtr Big Rewrite Team

On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 12:01 PM Keishi Hattori <kei...@chromium.org> wrote:

Hello chromium community,

We are closing the tree shortly in order to do the MiraclePtr Big Rewrite. If all goes well we shall reopen the tree with everything in 44 hours. We will report back if we encounter difficulties or upon success.

Cheers,

MiraclePtr Big Rewrite Team

--
Kentaro Hara, Tokyo