2 days until Chromium’s migration to the new issue tracker begins (Feb 2)

Joe Gregorio

Feb 1, 2024, 12:03:49 AMFeb 1

Hi all,

As we shared yesterday, Chromium is moving to a different issue tracker to provide a well-supported user experience for the long-term. Migration is on track to begin February 2, 2024 at 5pm PST, and we expect migration will be completed by the end of day February 4, 2024 PST. There will be downtime during this period as Chromium’s Monorail project will be marked as read-only, and the new Issue Tracker will not yet be available.

Please visit this page for updates on the migration and what to do if you

need to raise issues during the read-only migration window:

   https://developers.google.com/issue-tracker/references/chromium-migration-announce

Thanks,

-joe, on behalf of the Chromium Issue Tracker team