Chromium process and tooling Survey - ACTION REQUESTED

Jeffrey Yasskin

Feb 16, 2022, 8:01:25 AM2/16/22
to blink-dev
Hello blink-dev!

We continue to work on refining the Chromium process and tools, and we'd like to get YOUR thoughts to help direct how we improve the process, tools and documentation around Chromium (similar to a survey we ran a year ago).
We’d be delighted if you would take the time to complete an anonymous survey on this topic: https://forms.gle/eyQPS1CZW5t9PAvF6. This survey is for anyone who contributes to the Chromium project, or uses Chrome Status or blink-dev.

We will aggregate this data and share a summary with blink-dev.  All data collection will be in accordance with Google's privacy policy (https://policies.google.com/privacy).

Thanks!
Jeffrey

Jeffrey Yasskin

Mar 21, 2022, 7:53:48 PM3/21/22
to blink-dev
You have 1 more week to tell us what you like and don't like about the Chromium process, so please fill this out if you haven't yet. We'll send a summary of the results out next week.

Thanks,
Jeffrey