New API owner: Vladimir Levin!

Chris Harrelson

May 15, 2024, 12:19:37 PMMay 15
to blink-dev, Vladimir Levin
Hi all,

I'd like to welcome Vlad as our newest API owner. He is a long-time member of the Blink community that many of you know well, and has quite a bit of experience in graphics, Blink rendering and standards.

Welcome Vlad, and congratulations!

danakj

May 15, 2024, 12:23:14 PMMay 15
to Chris Harrelson, blink-dev, Vladimir Levin
Congrats, Vlad :)

Mike Taylor

May 15, 2024, 1:43:58 PMMay 15
to danakj, Chris Harrelson, blink-dev, Vladimir Levin

Ken Russell

May 15, 2024, 3:46:46 PMMay 15
to Mike Taylor, danakj, Chris Harrelson, blink-dev, Vladimir Levin

Yoav Weiss (@Shopify)

May 16, 2024, 1:15:21 AMMay 16
to Ken Russell, Mike Taylor, danakj, Chris Harrelson, blink-dev, Vladimir Levin

Sohan Jyoti Ghosh

May 20, 2024, 7:00:34 AMMay 20
to blink-dev, Yoav Weiss, Mike Taylor, danakj, Chris Harrelson, blink-dev, Vladimir Levin, Kenneth Russell
Congrats  Vlad ! :)

On Thursday, May 16, 2024 at 8:15:21 AM UTC+3 Yoav Weiss wrote:
Congrats!! :)

On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 9:46 PM Ken Russell <k...@chromium.org> wrote:
Congratulations Vlad!

On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 10:43 AM Mike Taylor <mike...@chromium.org> wrote: