Feature: Remove alert(), confirm(), and prompt for cross origin iframes

Mike Wishner

Jul 26, 2021, 12:02:50 PM7/26/21
to blink-dev
It appears that we have an issue where the confirm() prompt is blocked, but we need it for our use case. Is there any way to suppress the new behavior?

fri...@jeka.info

Jul 26, 2021, 12:24:53 PM7/26/21
to blink-dev, Mike Wishner

Mike Wishner

Jul 26, 2021, 4:20:46 PM7/26/21
to fri...@jeka.info, blink-dev
Thank you all. Implemented the token/trial while we create a custom prompt instead of the built-in dialog.

Mike Wishner

Jul 27, 2021, 12:00:49 PM7/27/21
to Shi Kaimin, blink-dev
Thank you even more. I’m sure the scenarios that are affected will only increase.

Shi Kaimin

Jul 27, 2021, 12:01:42 PM7/27/21
to blink-dev, Mike Wishner
在2021年7月27日星期二 UTC+8 上午12:02:50<Mike Wishner> 写道:

Narbeh Minassian

Jul 28, 2021, 5:06:26 AM7/28/21
to blink-dev, Shi Kaimin, Mike Wishner
This also broke Repl.it and other prototyping environments that used iframes for preview panes.