[blink-dev] Save the date for BlinkOn 19!

Victor Padron

Jun 10, 2024, 4:20:10 PMJun 10
to BlinkOn

bcc: blink-dev

TL;DR: Save the date and join us on October 8-10, 2024 PST for BlinkOn 19!

Hi everyone,

Another year, and thankfully, another BlinkOn! We’re happy to announce that BlinkOn 19 will be held in October 2024 in Mountain View, CA. Our intention with BlinkOn 19 is to move back to the BlinkOn of old where we could have multiple tracks of smaller presentations with less emphasis on a polished presentation.

Save the Date!

What: Combination of live and recorded sessions, including keynotes, lightning talks, breakout talks, and social events

When: October 8-10, 2024

Where: Mountain View, CA

Registration will open soon, but please hold off on booking travel until we confirm venue capacity. Stay tuned for more details (including travel) in the coming weeks. Until then, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email us at bli...@chromium.org

With gratitude,

BlinkOn Planning Committee