New API owner: Domenic Denicola

Rick Byers

Jan 19, 2024, 3:59:27 PMJan 19
to blink-dev, Domenic Denicola
Hi blink-dev,
+Domenic Denicola has volunteered to donate his time and considerable web platform expertise to reviewing intent threads as an API owner. Domenic is very active in the web standards community including as an HTML editor, runs our spec mentors program and has contributed helpfully to a wide variety of intent discussions over the past year. His nomination was reviewed and approved by the existing API owners today.

Thank you Domenic!
   Rick

Vladimir Levin

Jan 19, 2024, 4:23:46 PMJan 19
to Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola
Congrats, Domenic!

Hiroki Nakagawa

Jan 19, 2024, 7:15:43 PMJan 19
to Vladimir Levin, Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola

Mathias Bynens

Jan 20, 2024, 3:44:31 AMJan 20
to Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola
Thanks and congratulations, Domenic!

Yuki Shiino

Jan 20, 2024, 10:25:19 PMJan 20
to Mathias Bynens, Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola
Congratulations!!!

Mike Taylor

Jan 21, 2024, 2:39:59 PMJan 21
to Yuki Shiino, Mathias Bynens, Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola

+1 - congrats! I look forward to Domenic bringing his decade plus of web and standards experience to the group.

(I think it was somewhere between 2010-2012 that I first saw Domenic give a talk at the NYC.js meetup and have been a fan since).

Sangwhan Moon

Jan 21, 2024, 5:25:12 PMJan 21
to Mike Taylor, Yuki Shiino, Mathias Bynens, Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola
Congratulations Domenic, looking forward to your contributions.

Rakina Zata Amni

Jan 21, 2024, 7:06:26 PMJan 21
to Sangwhan Moon, Mike Taylor, Yuki Shiino, Mathias Bynens, Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola

Domenic Denicola

Jan 21, 2024, 11:32:31 PMJan 21
to Rakina Zata Amni, Sangwhan Moon, Mike Taylor, Yuki Shiino, Mathias Bynens, Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola
Thank you everyone! I'm excited to help and serve the community.

Johann Hofmann

Jan 22, 2024, 2:07:25 AMJan 22
to Domenic Denicola, Rakina Zata Amni, Sangwhan Moon, Mike Taylor, Yuki Shiino, Mathias Bynens, Rick Byers, blink-dev
An excellent choice! Congratulations to Domenic & all of us!

Yoav Weiss (@Shopify)

Jan 22, 2024, 2:47:21 AMJan 22
to Johann Hofmann, Domenic Denicola, Rakina Zata Amni, Sangwhan Moon, Mike Taylor, Yuki Shiino, Mathias Bynens, Rick Byers, blink-dev
Congrats, welcome and thanks for volunteering, Domenic!! :)

Thomas Steiner

Jan 22, 2024, 3:34:09 AMJan 22
to Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola
Congratulations, Dominic, and thanks for your time!

On Fri, Jan 19, 2024 at 9:59 PM Rick Byers <rby...@chromium.org> wrote:

Thomas Steiner, PhD—Developer Relations Engineer (blog.tomayac.comtoot.cafe/@tomayac)

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Liana Sebastian

Christian Biesinger

Jan 22, 2024, 10:29:32 AMJan 22
to Thomas Steiner, Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola

Johnny Stenback

Jan 22, 2024, 3:56:33 PMJan 22
to Christian Biesinger, Thomas Steiner, Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola
It makes me very happy to see Domenic added to API owners. Congratulations Domenic!

Cheers,
Johnny

Jeremy Roman

Jan 22, 2024, 4:31:26 PMJan 22
to Johnny Stenback, Christian Biesinger, Thomas Steiner, Rick Byers, blink-dev, Domenic Denicola
+1; Domenic makes a great addition to the API owners.

Sam Dutton

Jan 23, 2024, 9:26:19 AMJan 23
to blink-dev, jbr...@chromium.org, Christian Biesinger, Thomas Steiner, rby...@chromium.org, blink-dev, dom...@chromium.org, jste...@chromium.org
Congrats Domenic, and thanks for all your hard work.