PSA: depot_tools migrated to python 3.11

'Josip Sokcevic' via infra-announce

Dec 12, 2023, 7:12:07 PM12/12/23
to infra-a...@chromium.org

Hi all,

depot_tools vpython3 is upgraded to 3.11 (cl). No action is required on your end.

We have fixed several incompatibilities prior to upgrade and don't anticipate any issues with the upgrade. However, if you encounter any problems, file a bug under the Infra>SDK component.

Thanks,

Josip

'Josip Sokcevic' via infra-announce

Jan 11, 2024, 8:21:43 PMJan 11
to infra-a...@chromium.org
Hi all,

Shortly after this email, we hit a few problems and the change was rolled back. We did a few relands since, and today's reland looks good.

If you encounter any issues please file a bug.

Best,

Josip Sokcevic
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/infra-announce/CAJiyOigmfiA21Z8D58z-_0C%3DbKc%2BfexGh19C4Hh8VWTLtuiG%2BQ%40mail.gmail.com.