Removing FocuslessSpatialNavigation runtime-enabled-feature

David Bokan

Aug 23, 2023, 12:21:59 PM8/23/23
to blink-dev, Hyojin Song, JunHo Seo
Hi all,

We added the FocuslessSpatialNavigation feature to modify how spatial-navigation works back in 2019, however, it was never used for our use-case so I'd like to remove it.

However, since it was mostly working I just want to double check that there aren't any other embedders currently relying on this flag?

If I don't hear back in the affirmative by next week I'll remove this code path in M118.

Thanks,
David

서준호

Aug 28, 2023, 10:12:27 AM8/28/23
to David Bokan, blink-dev, 송효진, 성항동

Hi David,

Thanks for noticing about incoming change.

We dicussed about your question internally, and it seems like we(LG) are neither using the flag nor affected by removing the feature(at least in our major product).

So we don't have any objection for your work in upstream.

Again, we could catch the incoming upstream change by your kindly message. Thank you :)

P.S:

By the way, I cannot access to https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=919158 (permission denied)

Would you grant me for the link?

Best Regards,