[Action Requested] Thank you for attending BlinkOn 17!

BlinkOn Planning Committee

Nov 17, 2022, 6:35:41 PM11/17/22
to bli...@chromium.org

Hi all,

Thank you so much for attending BlinkOn 17! It’s been a pleasure to see you all over the last three days, both in person and virtually.

Before we sign off we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out the BlinkOn 17 feedback form. We’d really appreciate your feedback as it’ll help us plan future events. Thank you in advance for filling out the survey!

All recordings from BlinkOn 17 will be on our BlinkOn YouTube Channel by the end of the week. Don’t forget to like and subscribe. :)

If you have any further questions, feel free to email us at bli...@chromium.org.

With gratitude,

BlinkOn Planning Committee