[ACTION REQUESTED] Chrome 92 is Coming; Help us get the Word Out

Joe Medley

May 10, 2021, 11:24:42 AM5/10/21
to blink-dev, Chrome Media Leads, 🐡 Fugu Leads
Gang,

Chrome 92 beta is planned for release on June 3. Developer Relations needs information to help us plan. We want a complete list of everything in Chrome beta for the beta post. We try when possible to have articles for important new features on web.dev.

Please let me know of anything that might be shipping in Chrome 92 or 93. I don't care if it's a new API, a bug to add a missing interface member, a spec change or whatever. I need to know all of it. If you have any questions about this, just ask, or refer to the FAQ in my communication instructions.

Also, please make sure your Chrome Status entries reflect the current state of your feature. Origin trial and shipping milestone numbers may be edited by clicking the "Edit all fields" link and scrolling down the page.

The list of what I currently believe to be shipping is in this spreadsheet. For those who can't reach it, here's a summary.

Thanks,
Joe
Joe Medley | Technical Writer, Chrome DevRel | jme...@google.com | 816-678-7195
If an API's not documented it doesn't exist.