[blink-dev] Action required: You're invited to BlinkOn 14 in 1H 2021!

Ashley Haman

Mar 18, 2021, 12:06:06 PM3/18/21
to BlinkOn

TLDR: Save the date and REGISTER NOW for BlinkOn 14 - registration will remain open until one week before this event.

Hi everyone,

We'd love for you to join us for BlinkOn 14 in 1H 2021!

  • Date: May 12-14, 2021 JST / May 11-13, 2021 PST

  • Time: 7:30am-11am JST / 3:30pm-7pm PST

  • Location: Virtual

Save the date and REGISTER NOW! In April, we'll confirm all registrants and communicate more information about the agenda.

During BlinkOn 13, we saw many of our APAC attendees wake up early and stay up late to tune in to all the must see talks and presentations. That's why we're hosting this event in an APAC-accessible time slot.

We acknowledge and apologize that this is not convenient for everyone, especially in the context of additional responsibilities brought on by COVID-19. To make this event as accessible as possible, we'll record and immediately publish all publicly available talks. Also, we're planning to host the next event in an EMEA-accessible time slot to better accommodate those in Europe, Middle East, and Africa. We hope that you can understand our decision and join us, either live or after the fact, for this event.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at bli...@chromium.org

We look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

Thanks,

BlinkOn Planning Committee