[blink-dev] Reminder - action required: You're invited to BlinkOn 14 in 1H 2021!

Ashley Haman

Mar 29, 2021, 12:00:12 PM3/29/21
to BlinkOn

If you've already registered for BlinkOn 14, thanks for your interest! You can stop reading now.

TLDR: Save the date and REGISTER NOW for BlinkOn 14 - registration will remain open until one week before this event.

Hi everyone,

If you haven't already done so, please save the date and REGISTER NOW for BlinkOn 14 in 1H 2021!

  • Date: May 12-14, 2021 JST / May 11-13, 2021 PST

  • Time: 7:30am-11am JST / 3:30pm-7pm PST

  • Location: Virtual

Registration will remain open until one week before this event, but we encourage you to register ASAP so that you can stay up to date with the latest information. We'll confirm all registrants and communicate more information about the agenda in April.

If you have any questions or concerns, email us at bli...@chromium.org

Thanks,

BlinkOn Planning Committee