Re: [blink-dev] Abridged summary of blink-dev@chromium.org - 11 updates in 8 topics

Elissa

Jun 27, 2022, 7:09:53 PM6/27/22
to blin...@chromium.org
How do we allow the clients to read, and understand what they could and should do to benefit then.  This type stuff mY he good for people with experience but others. Who unintentionally  got involved. It messes with more than their os version

On Mon, Jun 27, 2022, 5:09 PM <blin...@chromium.org> wrote:
"Šime Vidas" <sime....@gmail.com>: Jun 26 07:12PM -0700

I was taking a look at the explainer for LazyEmbeds [1], and I thought that
the first sentence could have been more clear if it didn’t use the terms
“third-party” and “first-party”.
...more
Johann Hofmann <joha...@chromium.org>: Jun 27 10:17PM +0200

I generally agree with Tess' document to the extent that the party terms
are currently not well suited for specification language because of their
ambiguity. You're also right that ideally ...more
Caleb Raitto <cara...@google.com>: Jun 27 11:09AM -0700

Hi, I filed https://github.com/darrenw/docs/issues/3 about a time limit on
the duration from bfcache page freeze to beacons being sent -- could you
PTAL?

Thanks,
-Caleb

...more
Max Curran <curr...@google.com>: Jun 27 01:15PM -0700

Contact emails

ryan...@chromium.org, curr...@chromium.org

Explainer

https://github.com/WICG/responsive-image-client-hints/blob/master/Viewport-Height-Explainer.md

Specification
...more
g16 <g16g...@gmail.com>: Jun 27 01:00AM +0900

Hi

I have a question about cross-scheme cookies.

I've heard that a few people handle cookies on the server side when
upgrading to WebSockets.

Developer cannot be opt-out scheme bindings. ...more
Steven Bingler <bin...@chromium.org>: Jun 27 10:12AM -0700

Hello,

That's a good question.

> Developer cannot be opt-out scheme bindings. then, will not cookies set
by https://example.com not be sent to wss://example.com ?
Cookies will be sent in your ...more
Peter Birk Pakkenberg <pb...@google.com>: Jun 27 09:51AM +0100

Hi Christian,

Certainly.
The answer is currently yes and no, respectively. Webview shares the
android build target, so they are tied together right now.

Do you have a specific trial that you ...more
Christian Biesinger <cbies...@chromium.org>: Jun 27 11:53AM -0400

Yes, my concern is the "FedCm" origin trial.

In particular, webview will not have an implementation on the embedder
side, so the API will not work. But since the origin trial code does not ...more
Austin Sullivan <asu...@google.com>: Jun 27 10:40AM -0400

PR is landed

...more
Jihwan Kim <bluewha...@gmail.com>: Jun 27 06:20AM -0700

I have updated the I2S contents including explainer, vendor signals those
are commented.
We may now progress this I2S.
thanks.

2022년 6월 24일 금요일 오전 4시 2분 49초 UTC+9에 Chris ...more
tk...@chromium.org: Jun 26 04:50PM -0700

Blink bug status as of 2022-06-27

Component Open Slow Triage Pri-0/1

⭐ No owner Oldest

Whole Blink 16,976 (+60) 72,998 (+3,014) 1,076 (-87) 1,065 (+43) 305 Jan 2015

Uncategorized 3 (-1) ...more