읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Rouslan Solomakhin

읽지 않음,
2019. 7. 8. 오후 12:39:1519. 7. 8.
받는사람 blink-dev, Justin Toupin, sa...@chromium.org, Danyao Wang
Contact emails

Specification:
https://w3c.github.io/payment-method-basic-card/#basiccardrequest-dictionary

Summary
Specifying "supportedTypes":[type] parameter for "basic-card" payment method shows cards of only the requested type, which is one of "credit", "debit", or "prepaid". The card type parameter has been removed from the spec, because of the difficulty of accurate card type determination. Merchants today must check card type with their PSP, because they cannot trust the card type filter in the browser:
  1. Only issuing banks know the card type with certainty and downloadable card type databases have low accuracy, so it's impossible to know accurately the type of the cards stored locally in the browser.
  2. "basic-card" payment method in Chrome no longer shows cards from Google Pay, which may have connections with issuing banks.
Firefox has removed "supportedTypes" in version 65.

"supportedTypes" will be removed on all platforms except Android WebView, where Payment Request is disabled.

No. It's difficult to automate testing card types.

Use Counter:
Not yet implemented.

This intent message was generated by Chrome Platform Status.

Yoav Weiss

읽지 않음,
2019. 7. 11. 오후 2:19:1919. 7. 11.
받는사람 Rouslan Solomakhin, blink-dev, Justin Toupin, sa...@chromium.org, Danyao Wang
Any sense of usage? Do you know of any partners using it?
If folks have used it, do we think they implemented it with a fallback?

Otherwise, any particular reasons we shouldn't wait for usage data?

This intent message was generated by Chrome Platform Status.

Rouslan Solomakhin

읽지 않음,
2019. 7. 11. 오후 2:21:3119. 7. 11.
받는사람 Yoav Weiss, blink-dev, Justin Toupin, sa...@chromium.org, Danyao Wang
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 2:19 PM Yoav Weiss <yo...@yoav.ws> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 6:39 PM Rouslan Solomakhin <rou...@chromium.org> wrote:
[...]

Hi Yoav. I am waiting for usage data to be able to answer these questions and proceed further with this intent. I plan to reply to this email with usage stats in September 2019.

rou...@google.com

읽지 않음,
2019. 9. 26. 오전 9:56:1219. 9. 26.
받는사람 blink-dev, yo...@yoav.ws, jto...@google.com, sa...@chromium.org, dan...@chromium.org

Ian Clelland

읽지 않음,
2019. 9. 26. 오전 10:46:4319. 9. 26.
받는사람 Rouslan Solomakhin, blink-dev, Yoav Weiss, jto...@google.com, sa...@chromium.org, Danyao Wang
On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 9:56 AM rouslan via blink-dev <blin...@chromium.org> wrote:

Exactly zero usage was surprising, so I took a closer look -- I don't think this is being measured at all: using the [MeasureAs] IDL attribute on a dictionary doesn't seem to generate any code (or an error in the IDL compiler, which would have been helpful)

Chrome code search can't find any usage of WebFeature::kBasicCardType, and I would have expected a call to UseCounter::Count in v8_basic_card_request.cc, but there isn't one there.

Ian

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/5c9bcceb-5ce9-499f-90a9-cc6a83a7361c%40chromium.org.

Rouslan Solomakhin

읽지 않음,
2019. 9. 26. 오전 11:03:2219. 9. 26.
받는사람 Ian Clelland, blink-dev, Yoav Weiss, Justin Toupin, sa...@chromium.org, Danyao Wang
That explains a lot, thank you. I will manually count the usage in payment_request.cc and will report back to this thread when the data becomes available.

Alex Russell

읽지 않음,
2019. 9. 26. 오후 12:55:4019. 9. 26.
받는사람 blink-dev, icle...@chromium.org, yo...@yoav.ws, jto...@google.com, sa...@chromium.org, dan...@chromium.org
Thanks for keeping us updated. Any ETA on when that new data will be available?

Rouslan Solomakhin

읽지 않음,
2019. 9. 26. 오후 1:05:0719. 9. 26.
받는사람 Alex Russell, blink-dev, Ian Clelland, Yoav Weiss, Justin Toupin, sa...@chromium.org, Danyao Wang
My estimate is mid-December.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "blink-dev" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msgid/blink-dev/22bd16e9-6def-4de4-8567-37bf4d3b4a18%40chromium.org.

Rouslan Solomakhin

읽지 않음,
2019. 12. 18. 오전 8:03:5019. 12. 18.