[blink-dev] Save the date for BlinkOn 17!

BlinkOn Planning Committee

Jul 18, 2022, 5:42:35 PM7/18/22
to bli...@chromium.org

bcc: blink-dev

TL;DR: Save the date and join us on November 15-17, 2022 PST for BlinkOn 17!

Hi everyone,

We hope this email finds you well! We are happy to announce that we are planning for BlinkOn 17 in H2 2022 to be a hybrid event. Please find the details below:

Save the Date!

  • What: Combination of live and recorded sessions, including keynotes, lightning talks, breakout talks, and social events

  • When: November 15-17, 2022 PST

  • Where: Bay Area + Virtual - while there are still a lot of unknowns, we are hopeful about the opportunity to connect with you in-person again, and we will keep you updated as we evaluate options to safely host this event

Registration will open soon, but please hold off on booking travel until we confirm venue capacity. Stay tuned for more details (including travel) in the coming weeks. Until then, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to email us at bli...@chromium.org

With gratitude,

BlinkOn Planning Committee