WASM and vendors signals

Yoav Weiss

Sep 1, 2021, 5:56:56 AM9/1/21
to blink-api-owners-discuss
Hey folks,

We recently added a couple of exceptions to our bit.ly/blink-signals process, where ES features that have reached TC39 stage 3 and WASM features that have reached stage 4 will not require any other signals, as those stages already involve vendor signals.
So that's one less thing to worry about for folks shipping such features :)

Cheers,
Yoav

Chris Harrelson

Sep 1, 2021, 12:06:46 PM9/1/21
to Yoav Weiss, Adam Klein, blink-api-owners-discuss
Cool. Also note that this thread is a dup of "ECMAScript and WebAssembly levels for skipping signals" :)