Microsoft Potential Business Leads

Camille Ayers

Jun 24, 2021, 1:50:07 PM6/24/21
to natalie....@outlook.com

Hi,

I’m curious to know if you would be interested in purchasing updated Microsoft Users List for your sales and marketing initiatives.

Each Contact Contains: Contact Name, Specialty, Email IDs, Phone Number, Company Name, Company URL, Physical Address, SIC Code, Industry, Employee Size.

If you’re interested, kindly let me know your Target Geography and I will provide Counts, Pricing and more information.

Note: We can provide contact list of any Industry, any Job title as per your requirements.

Regards,

Camille Ayers

Sr. Marketing Manager

To remove from the campaign, reply back "NO".