Updated documents.

Chris Harrelson

Aug 24, 2021, 2:31:38 PM8/24/21
to blink-api-owners-discuss
Defines what API owners are. I also linked to it from the Blink Intent process page.

This reflects our unanimous decision from earlier. I fixed a couple of typos/unclarities vs the previous document snapshot, but I don't think anything fails to reflect what we decided. However, please take a look to confirm.

I moved the previous doc to a new URL, and added a link to the (new) core values page.

Yoav Weiss

Aug 29, 2021, 2:42:08 AM8/29/21
to Chris Harrelson, blink-api-owners-discuss
Thanks for writing these and publishing them. They look great!