Running benchmarks for NaCl based extensions using Telemetry framework

Shobhit Agarwal

Jan 19, 2022, 3:52:59 AM1/19/22
to benchmar...@chromium.org, Andreas Haas, Amol Wagh, quickoffice-chrome-eng, Harmandeep Singh
Hello team,

We are trying to benchmark NaCl & Wasm based QuickOffice Chrome extension using the Telemetry framework. We are able to run the benchmark for the Wasm build locally but not for the NaCl build. Can someone please help us with this?

We also posted the question on the Telemetry Google group but haven't received any support. Hoping this is the right place to ask this question. If not, please let us know who could help us with this. We're currently blocked on this and can't proceed with the NaCl to Wasm migration efforts for the extension.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Regards,
Shobhit

Shobhit Agarwal