Origin trial at 50% of Beta for FLEDGE and Attribution Reporting

Sam Dutton

May 24, 2022, 4:45:55 AM5/24/22
to Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions)
(Cross-posting from blink-dev.)

The unified origin trial for the Privacy Sandbox ads APIs is now at 50% of the Chrome Beta population for FLEDGE and Attribution Reporting.

A stability issue was identified and fixed in Topics code. The API is now available to 50% of Chrome Canary and Chrome Dev users, and 50% of Chrome Beta users within a few days. Reports from early testers help us identify and address such technical issues. This is to be expected in the early days of origin trials and the reason we proceed gradually.

We expect the origin trial to remain in Beta for at least a few more weeks to help us identify and address any additional issues. Once we’re confident we’ve fixed any major open issues, we will provide an update with a timeline for moving the origin trial to Chrome Stable for expanded testing with a larger volume of traffic.

To get support, report issues, or provide feedback please see the resources for TopicsFLEDGE and Attribution Reporting