Join Privacy Sandbox Developer Office Hours #3: Attribution end-to-end demo with summary reports

Maud Nalpas

Jul 26, 2022, 11:35:52 AM7/26/22
to Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions)

Hi everyone,

Description and details for the APAC-friendly session are available after the description in English.

Join us for the next Attribution-focused office hours session. In that session, the Google Chrome team will be presenting an end-to-end demo for aggregatable and summary reports with code examples, and hosting a moderated Q&A session to answer your questions.

Session in English (AMER/EMEA/LATAM time-friendly):

When: Thursday, August 11th, 8:00am – 9:30am PDT (5:00pm – 6:30pm CEST)

Google Meet video call link: https://meet.google.com/bfg-ztkx-vom

Or dial: ‪(US) +1 253-336-0318‬ PIN: ‪812 799 723‬#

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/bfg-ztkx-vom?pin=8823904190922

A recording of the presentation portion will be shared after the event via our Chrome Developer YT Channel.

We hope this is a helpful forum, and welcome your feedback and suggestions on how to make these events most useful for you as we experiment with different approaches.

--

プライバシーサンドボックス ディベロッパーオフィスアワーのお知らせ: アトリビューションレポーティング - Summary レポート - Serverサイド Demo + Q&A

ディベロッパーの皆様、お世話になっております。

Google Chrome チームにて、次回のプライバシーサンドボックスのオフィスアワーを下記の通り開催致します。セッションではAttribution Reporting API Summary レポートのServer サイドについてのDemo、そしてプロダクト担当、技術担当との Q&A セッションを予定しております。

日本パートナー様向けセッション:8月19日10時00 - 11時30

Google Meet 参加情報

ビデオ会議にて参加: : meet.google.com/bfg-ztkx-vom

‪または、電話にて参加: (JP) +81 3-4545-0450‬ PIN: ‪882 390 419 0922‬#

また、Attribution Reporting API の導入篇 オフィスアワーを 6月30日に開催いたしました。近日中にオフィスアワーの録画(英語にて、日本語キャプションを現在準備中)をChrome Developer YT Channel よりご覧頂けます。当セッションの準備資料としてお役立て頂ければと存じます。

皆様のご参加を心よりお待ちしております。

Maud Nalpas

Aug 4, 2022, 12:42:24 PM8/4/22
to Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions), Maud Nalpas
Reminder: the Attribution Reporting office hours in English are taking place next week.

Maud Nalpas

Aug 17, 2022, 9:51:59 AM8/17/22
to Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions)
Reminder: the Attribution Reporting office hours in Japanese is taking place this Friday.

David Dabbs

Aug 17, 2022, 10:06:57 AM8/17/22
to Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions), ma...@google.com
Thank you, Maude.

The Office Hours recordings were to be posted to the Chrome Developers YouTube channel.
When should we expect they will be available?
Colleagues who missed these presentations would like to catch up.

Best,

David

Maud Nalpas

Aug 19, 2022, 4:39:26 AM8/19/22
to Attribution Reporting API announcements (and developer questions), dmd...@gmail.com, Maud Nalpas
Hi David,

Please find links to the recording in this thread.
Apologies for the delay in posting the first recording.

Best,