What's the plan to migrate to Trial for Attribution Reporting

110 переглядів
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Maojie Wei

не прочитано,
9 лип. 2021 р., 03:31:0209.07.21
Кому: Attribution Reporting API Dev
Hi,

I'm currently doing the migration to Attribution Reporting following this doc. When I check the example migration, it seems that origin token would be the same? However, isn't the token from Conversion Measurement trial and Conversion measurement trial's end date is July 13, 2021 and is available only on Chrome 86 to 91. Thus, I'm confused about this part. Please advise.

Thanks
Maojie

John Delaney

не прочитано,
13 лип. 2021 р., 15:14:5413.07.21
Кому: Attribution Reporting API Dev, mw...@pinterest.com
Sorry for the delay! The current origin trial is only running through Chrome 91 resulting in the hard expiry on July 13th.

We are in the process of requesting an extension to the Origin Trial. The Intent to Extend Experiment can be found here:

This will need to get LGTM'd by the Blink API Owners before the trial is officially extended, and tokens can be renewed. Please follow along that thread for more information on the extension. I will also post an update here if there when the status changes.

Thanks,
John

Maojie Wei

не прочитано,
13 лип. 2021 р., 16:53:5813.07.21
Кому: Attribution Reporting API Dev, john...@chromium.org, Maojie Wei
Thanks so much for reply. Since I've already migrated to the new attribution api, could I still use the old trial token to experiment or I have to roll back to measurement conversion?

Thanks
Maojie

John Delaney

не прочитано,
15 лип. 2021 р., 19:07:4015.07.21
Кому: Attribution Reporting API Dev, mw...@pinterest.com, John Delaney
The Intent to Extend has been LGTM'd and the Origin Trial is extended.

You will need to renew any Origin Trial tokens through the dashboard. When renewing, a new token will be created for the registration. You will not be able to use the old token.
Відповісти всім
Відповісти автору
Переслати
0 нових повідомлень